Our dedicated team is always here for your pets
Here at Kojonup Veterinary Hospital we strive to provide modern, professional and high quality health care for your pets. We aim to make your pet feel at ease in our clinic with a caring and gentle approach to treatment and consultations. Our dedicated staff and leading veterinarians are all passionate about pets and avid animal lovers.
At Kojonup Veterinary Hospital, you’ll be fully supported with sound advice first and foremost. We know that helping our clients starts with providing a good understanding of health care issues and treatment options. With good advice and professional recommendations, you’ll be well equipped to make the best ongoing health care decisions for your pet.
With fully equipped examination rooms, diagnostic machines and pharmaceutical stores we provide on-the-spot assistance for nearly all pet health and medical needs. Take a moment to meet our team and our own pets. We look forward to seeing you and your pet again at the next scheduled visit.
WE ARE HIRING
The Kojonup Vet Hospital is looking for a receptionist for the Kojonup practice.
The position ideally would be 5 days a week with possibility for job sharing.
The role has the potential for flexibility (school friendly hours) within the position for the right applicant.
The right applicant should be punctual and have great interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written. They should also have critical thinking skills, capacity for multitasking and a strong team attitude. Confidentiality and empathy is paramount to the position.
Experience with reception duties and or the Veterinary industry is preferred but not essential.
Training of the veterinary management software will be provided on the job.
Tasks will include
- Answering phone calls to book routine appointments (vaccinations, consultations, rechecks etc). All veterinary-based enquiries can be put through to the triage nurse.
- Greeting clients in a warm, welcoming manner.
- Be comfortable with handling patients to be able to weigh them before their consultation
- Keeping the waiting room and front facade of the clinic clean and presentable
- Have adequate computer skills to be able to complete tasks such as:
- Scanning and copying documents
- Attaching documents to emails and patient records
- Using Outlook
- Data entry
- Receive payment from clients in the form of cash or the use of the eftpos machine.
- Run minor errands for the clinic (taking mail to post office, purchasing consumables from the store etc)
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by Monday the 7th December 2021.